AS AN OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER OF THE 128th BOSTON MARATHON PRESENTED BY BANK OF AMERICA®, NOCC IS GRANTING ENTRIES TO NOCC TEAM TEAL!
This is your chance to participate in the world's most prestigious marathon while lending your voice to educate the world about ovarian cancer and raising funds to support the NOCC mission and programs. As an official Charity Partner of the 128th Boston Marathon presented by Bank of America®, the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition will be assembling Team TEAL, and you could be wearing Team TEAL jerseys and bringing ovarian cancer awareness to a global audience of spectators and participants alike.
Each member of NOCC Team TEAL will commit to raising at least $12,000 and will be supporting the mission which is to save lives by fighting tirelessly to prevent and cure ovarian cancer and to improve the quality of life for Survivors.
- Guaranteed entry into the B.A.A Boston Marathon
- Team TEAL training/marathon shirt & athlete kit
- Training support through NOCC Exercise Physiologist including review of training plans via phone and online support.
- Access to a personalized fundraising page
- Fundraising assistance and tips from NOCC staff
**additional restrictions apply, as well as deadlines for fundraising requirements.
All benefits available at the lower level plus:
- Team Teal Bondi Band
- Opportunity for national social media feature
- NOCC Running Cap
- NOCC Team TEAL Custom Arm Sleeves
- Invitation to be part of Team Teal in next year's TCS New York City Marathon team (based on NOCC granted charity partner status) and/or Featured in the NOCC National social media spotlight.
All Benefits available at the lower levels plus:
- Long Sleeve Team TEAL running shirt (in addition to team shirt)
- Custom Running Jacket
- Feature in NOCC National social media spotlight