NOCC TEAM TEAL is pleased to partner with Swarner Expeditions for the trip of a lifetime!
This is your chance to trek to the highest peak in Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro while lending your voice to educate the world about ovarian cancer. The first group of NOCC TEAM TEAL summiting Mount Kilimanjaro will begin their journey on July 2, 2023. You could be wearing Teal and bringing ovarian cancer awareness to a global audience of spectators and participants alike for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Each member of NOCC Team TEAL will commit to raising at least $12,500 and will be supporting the mission which is to save lives by fighting tirelessly to prevent and cure ovarian cancer and to improve the quality of life for Survivors.
- Guided trip to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro
- Serengeti Safari
- Airport pick up and drop off in Africa
- Hotel stay the beginning night of July 2
- Airfare within Africa
- Meals during climb & safari
- Camp Set Up
- Fundraising meetings with NOCC staff
- Fundraising Page provided by NOCC
- Social media feature
- Long sleeve dry wicking TEAM TEAL shirt
- NOCC Teal Ribbon flag for the summit
**additional restrictions apply, as well as deadlines for fundraising requirements.
- Biondi Band TEAM TEAL headband
- Teal knit beanie/cap
- All benefits associated with lower level
- Car service for drop off and pick up from local US airport
- All benefits at the lower level