AS AN OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER OF THE TD 5 Boro Bike Tour, NOCC IS GRANTING ENTRIES to NOCC TEAM TEAL!
This is your chance to participate in one of the largest and most popular bike tours while lending your voice to educate the world about ovarian cancer. The TD 5 BORO BIKE TOUR, which will take place on May 7, 2023. As an official Charity Partner, the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition will be assembling our Team TEAL, and you could be wearing Team TEAL shirts and bringing ovarian cancer awareness to a global audience of spectators and participants alike.
Each member of NOCC Team TEAL will commit to raising at least $1000 and will be supporting the mission which is to save lives by fighting tirelessly to prevent and cure ovarian cancer and to improve the quality of life for Survivors.
- Guaranteed entry
- FREE registration to event
- Team TEAL shirt for event day
- Training support through NOCC Exercise Physiologist including review of training plans via phone and online support.
- Access to a personalized Team TEAL fundraising page
- Fundraising assistance and tips from NOCC staff
- **additional restrictions apply, as well as deadlines for fundraising requirements.
- All benefits available at the lower level plus:
- Team Teal Biondi Band
- Team Teal medal
- Personalized Race to Remember bib for event day
- Opportunity for national social media feature
- All Benefits available at all lower levels plus:
- NOCC Cap
- Feature in NOCC National social media spotlight