AS AN OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER OF THE TCS NEW YORK CITY MARATHON, NOCC IS GRANTING ENTRIES to NOCC TEAM TEAL!
This is your chance to participate in the world's largest and most popular marathon while lending your voice to educate the world about ovarian cancer. The 2022 TCS New York City Marathon, which will take place on November 6, 2022. As an official Charity Partner of the TCS New York City Marathon, the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition will be assembling our Team TEAL, and you could be wearing Team TEAL jerseys and bringing ovarian cancer awareness to a global audience of spectators and participants alike.
Each member of NOCC Team TEAL will commit to raising at least $3,500 and will be supporting the mission which is to save lives by fighting tirelessly to prevent and cure ovarian cancer and to improve the quality of life for Survivors.
- Guaranteed entry into the TCS New York City Marathon
- Team TEAL training/marathon shirt & athlete kit
- Catered pre-event team celebration in New York
- Training support through NOCC Exercise Physiologist including review of training plans via phone and online support.
- Access to a personalized Team TEAL fundraising page
- Fundraising assistance and tips from NOCC staff
**additional restrictions apply, as well as deadlines for fundraising requirements.
All benefits available at the lower level plus:
- Team Teal 2022 Biondi Band
- Personalized ‘race to remember’ bib for race day
- Opportunity for national social media feature
- Invitation to be part of Team Teal 2023 in the TCS New York City Marathon team (based on NOCC granted charity partner status)
All Benefits available at the lower levels plus:
- NOCC Running Cap
- Feature in NOCC National social media spotlight