AS AN OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER OF THE CHICAGO HALF MARATHON & 5K, NOCC IS FORMING TEAM TEAL!
This is your chance to run through the great city of Chicago, while lending your voice to educate the world about ovarian cancer. The Chicago Half Marathon & 5k, will take place on September 25, 2022. As Charity Partner, the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition will be assembling our Team TEAL, and you could be wearing Team TEAL shirts and bringing ovarian cancer awareness to a global audience of spectators and participants alike.
Each member of NOCC Team TEAL will commit to raising at least $750 for the Half Marathon and will be supporting the mission which is to save lives by fighting tirelessly to prevent and cure ovarian cancer and to improve the quality of life for Survivors.
- Team TEAL shirt for event day
- Training support through NOCC Exercise Physiologist including review of training plans via phone and online support.
- Access to a personalized Team TEAL fundraising page
- Fundraising assistance and tips from NOCC staff
**additional restrictions apply, as well as deadlines for fundraising requirements.
All benefits available at the lower level plus:
- Team Teal Biondi Band
- Personalized Race to Remember bib for race day
- Opportunity for national social media feature
All Benefits available at all lower levels plus:
- NOCC Running Cap
- Team Teal medal